DIN rail DMX merger
The DmxMerger is DMX-512 merger in a DIN rail form factor. The device features six optically isolated DMX inputs and one optically isolated DMX output.
The DmxMerger offers three different merging strategies.
Data pathThe Priority, HTP and LTP ports are all merged together.
Combine multiple controllers
When your DMX installation is best served with more than one controller, the DmxMerger can combine the outputs from multiple controllers into one single DMX network.
Use the Priority input to connect your main DMX controller. Should it fail, the DmxMerger will instantly switch to a secondary DMX controller connector to one of the other input ports.
- 6 Inputs
- Optical Isolation (individual per port)
- USITT DMX512-A (ANSI E1.11)
- Screws connectors
- DIN Rail mounting
- Power consumption 9-24V DC 500mA power input (optional external PSU)
- Dimensions 105 x 86 x 60 mm (4.1 x 3.4 x 2.4 inches)
- Weights 120 gram (0.26 lbs)