The DSP8-DIN is the housing version of the DSP8-pcb for direct DIN-Rail mounting.
Each relay channel has a SPDT contact and is capable to switch 230V~/ 8A continuous current or 30A inrush current.
The current version now has all controls and displays on the front panel
The DSP8-DIN includes several functions for opening and closing motorized curtains and blinds by button events or “one fader” control, mutual locking of relays, fader to 4 relay switch and a 8 channel sequencer expandable up to 80 channels.
As an option an extern user panel is available, with 8 switches SPDT for manual ON, OFF or DMX use, LEDs for switching state and the three rotary code switches.
Summary of features:
- 8 relay channels with SPDT contact for 250V~/ 8A
- All controls and indicators on the front panel
- DIN-Rail mounting
- Functions for curtains and blinds
- Sequencer, expandable up to 80 channels
- Elevator clamps for line voltage and loads
- colored cage clamps for DMX512 In- & Output
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160 x 90 x 58 mm
- Weight: 452g