DSP4TR 4 ch. relayboard 250V/16A, DIN Rail
The DSP4TR is a DMX512 controlled 2 channel mechanical relay and SSR switch pack for switching of high momentary inrush currents as expected with switching supplies.
The information of the power consumption of a switching supply doesn't says anything of its inrush currents strength which may rise up to the 50-70A.
The DSP4TR now is able to reduce these currents by switching at zero cross and using a precision timing between electronic and mechanical relays. Because of this feature the DSP4TR is able to switch on more ballasts at same time than normally at a 16A circuit breaker would be possible.
The DSP4TR has 4 volt free SPST switches for 250V~ and 16A rated current for DIN-Rail mounting in electrical installation cupboards.
There are two on/off switching hysteresis available.
All modes are adjustable via the three rotary code switches and the 4times DIP switch.
A very special of the DSP4TR is the 4 channel power on sequencer with delays from 1 to 99s, which is expandable by using further devices up to 32 channels
Summary of features:
- 4x 16A/250V~ (4000VA, AC1) contacts
- SSR switching at zero cross for reduction of momentary inrush currents
- mechanical relay for low power dissipation
- decimal DMX512 address adjustment
- two on/off switching hysteresis 60/40% or 3/2%
- Separate manual override of the 4 channels
- DIN-Rail Mounting
- all external connections via elevator terminals up to 2,5²mm
- Dimensions (L x B x H): 160 x 90 x 58
- Weight: 420g