Switchpacks DSP2A / DSP3A
DMX512 switches 2 x 4000VA SPST or 3 x 2000VA, including 0..10V 55mA Out
The new DSP2A and DSP3A series combines all the best of the last DSP1/3 II and DSP2 plus series.
The control interface is still the DMX512 protocoll and all terminals are on its old place. In addition both models have a wide area power supply for all common mains voltages from 85V to 264V ~ and can be used so worldwide. Furthermore both models have an analogous output for 0..10V at 55 mA.This output can source or sink current.
Important notice about different loads
described as in the case of ~1.
DSP3A - 8A continous- and 20A inrush current at 250V ~ (2000VA)
DSP2A - 20A continous- and 70A inrush current at 250V ~ (4000VA)
dependant of the phase angle (cosφ) between voltage an current only a lower current is permitted. For DSP3A - 3A, 250V ~, cosφ= 0,4. If necessary there may be add over voltage protection parts (Varistors)
e.g. electronic ballasts for fluorescent lamps may causes high inrush currents which rise up to 30amps per device (independent of the lamp power). In this case the maximum load of the relay contact should not be higher than 1/3 of the given value. (DSP3A = 8A). Never connect more than 8 electronic ballasts together to one contact!
Especially for switching capacitive loads (LED power supplies), we offer the DSP2TR2A.
- DSP3A - 3x SPDT, 250V ~, 8A, 2000VA, ac1
- DSP2A - 2x SPST, 250V ~, 20A, 4000VA, ac1
- LED indication of relay status, 0..10V output, DMX512 signal and power ON
- decimal setting of DMX address and testmodes via rotary Switches
- integrated AC supply from 85 - 264V, 47 - 63Hz
- module housing for DIN-rail mounting on walls or in cabinets
- "HOLD" of the latest settings or "BLACK ALL" in case of DMX failure