DMX512 controls 16 relays with SPDT contacts, comfortable Installtion with plug connector and LED display per channel.
The DSP16 is a 16 channel relay switchboard controlled by DMX512. Each of the 16 relays is able to switch a maximum of 42V/2A =/~ inrush and continous current. The connection is carried out with plug connectors for every channel. For better control of the switching condition the new DSP16 version has a LED per channel. Next to the base functions, "one DMX channel for one relay", even further modes can be chosen by a DIP switch.
In the course of the revision of the DSP16 the power supply was enlarged for mains voltages between 85V and 264V ~. A direct voltage supply between 10V and 30V dc is also deliverable.
Examples of modes :
- 16 ON / OFF switches, each relay corresponds to one DMX channel and will be switched on at a value greater than 60% and will be switched off at a value less than 40%. A hysteresis of 3% (7digits) to 2% (4 digits) is available, too.
- 16 push-buttons, every relay is switched on for 1 second . Hysteresis same as 1)The modes 1) or 2) can be selected for mutual locking (channel 1-2, 3-4, ...). (Open / close of motorized blinds)
- Control of color changers, one DMX channel controlling 4 relays. All 4 relays are switched individually, subsequently and depending on the DMX value. Relay 1 will switch on at a value > 20 %, at > 40 %, relay 1 will be switched off and relay 2 takes over. Corresponding at the values 60% and 80%. A value less than 20% turns all relays off.
- Motorized curtain Close,(Stop),Open, 3 relays controlled by one DMX channel. "Single fader control"
- as 4. but Open / Close single impulse
Furthermore, the operating mode in case of DMX failure can be determined: hold the last value or black all. The DMX start address [001 - 512] is set in a decimal mode via the rotary switches. Other addresses can activate the test mode or mute the DSP16. Two further LEDs (power on & DMX signal) indicate the operation status of the DSP16. The ac power supply and the DMX input also are equipped with plug connectors. A DMX512 termination is available, too.
- external rotary- & push button codeswitches
- ree for functions and interfaces specified by customer (e.g. MIDI, ASCII, ...)
- DIN-rail mounting option - SNAP
Supply voltage: 85 -264V, 47-65Hz
Interface: DMX512-1990, optical isolated
Dimensions: 160 x 100 x 55 mm