The DDA4-1000XL is the latest version of the DDA4-1000, a DIN-Rail mountable and DMX512 controlled 4x 250W trailing edge dimmer. It is especially designed for LED Filament light bulbs and similar lamps for ac supply but also to use with all other incandescent light bulbs.
The new XL series got a short-circuit protection per channel and has all control setting and displays on the front panel.
Due to state-of-the-art circuit technology and the use of current technology components, the total power dissipation could be reduced to 3,5W @ 1000W load that no external heatsink or fan becomes necessary.
Especially for LED-Filament bulbs the DDA4-1000XL offers a start offset and an upper offset as well as different control characteristics (curves) for each of the 4 channels. This allows using the whole DMX512 range of value (0-255 digit) for dimming.
The DDA4-1000XL shows different states like power on, DMX512 signal, one LED per channel which shines proportional to the load output and 4 short circuit LEDs.
DMX512 start address, test mode, the offset setup as well as the dimming curves are set by three rotary code switches and a DIP switch.
Summery of characteristics:
- 4-channel dimmer for LED-filament, -light chains & light bulbs
- 4x 450W without external heatsink and fan
- Dimming from 0 to 100%, no minimum load required
- LED-Filament bulbs are dimmable over the whole DMX512 value range, by using adjustable start and limit values.
- Electronic short circuit protection per chennel
- Elevator screw terminals up to 2.5², for ac-supply, load and DMX IN/OUT
- DMX512 start address / test modes by rotary code switches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160 x 90 (without locking clamp) x 64 mm
- Weight: 440g