The Green-GO GNM is an electret cardioid microphone for the use on an MCX or MCXD multi-channel station. There are two versions with a 43 or 30 CM gooseneck.
GGO-GNM430 — 43 Cm gooseneck microphone
GGO-GNM300 — 30 Cm gooseneck microphone
- Frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -42 dB (17.7mV) to 1V at 1Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum sound pressure: 110 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal to noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom power supply: DC 9-52V, power consumption 2mA typical
- GNM430 - Weight: 84 g Dimensions: 430mm - length, 12 mm - head diameter
- GNM300 - Weight: 60 g Dimensions: 300mm - length, 12 mm - head diameter
- Output connector: built-in 3-pin male XLR
- Accessories: windproof sponge cover