The dmXLAN node1DIN is a DIN rail mounted Ethernet to DMX or DMX to Ethernet node.
This simple to use device will either convert one DMX universe from a lighting desk for use with an Ethernet network, or provide one DMX universe from an Ethernet network. The dmXLAN Node 1S is fully compatible and programmable using the free ELC dmXLAN software.
- Remote programming and monitoring
- Supports sACN, Art-Net & Shownet
- Remote fixture parameter override
- DMX Input normal or backup
- DMX Output normal, HTP, Priority merging, Softpatch (channel by channel), programmable merging with DMX channel control
- RDM Compatible
- Support for WYSIWYG, ESP, Capture