The DT125 DINis a versatile DIN mounted DMX splitter supporting the bidirectional extension to the DMX protocol to accommodate Remote Device Management (RDM).
The DT125 is used in DMX networks where more than a simple daisy-chain connection between DMX devices (to a maximum of 32 devices) is needed. DT125 splitter (or hub) boosts the signal to create a ‘star’ network of 5 additional DMX lines from a single DMX input.
ELC-DT125_FI (Full Isolated)
ELC-DT125DIN_FI (Full Isolated)
- 1 DMX input to 5 DMX output, plus DMX/RDM thru
- Remote Device Management (RDM) compatible
- All DMX/RDM outputs are boosted signals (connect up to 32 devices per output)
- Optocoupler isolation for input, full isolation available as option (FI option)
- Bi-colour LED confirms valid DMX signal
- USB connection for firmware updates