The DDA2-XL is the latest version of the DDA2, a DIN-Rail mountable and DMX512 controlled 2x 1000W trailing edge dimmer. It is especially designed for LED Filament light bulbs and similar lamps for ac supply but also to use with all other incandescent light bulbs.
The new XL series got a short-circuit protection per channel and shows all information by LED on the front panel now.
Due to state-of-the-art circuit technology and the use of current technology components, the total power dissipation could be reduced to 7W @ 2000W load that no fan is necessary for cooling.
Especially for LED-Filament bulbs the DDA2-XL offers a start offset and an upper offset as well as different control characteristics (curves) for each of the 2 channels. This allows using the whole DMX512 range of value (0-255 digit) for dimming.
The DDA2-XL shows different states like power on, DMX512 signal, one LED per channel which shines proportional to the load output and two short circuit LEDs.
The DMX512 start address, test mode, the offset setup as well as the dimming curves are set by three rotary code switches and a DIP switch. The DDA2-XL extends our product range of DIN rail mounting devices in installation cabinets.
Summery of characteristics:
- 2-channel dimmer for LED-filament, -light chains & light bulbs
- 2x 1000W without fan
- Dimming from 0 to 100%, no minimum load required
- LED-Filament bulbs are dimmable over the whole DMX512 value range, by using adjustable start and limit values.
- Electronic short circuit protection per channel
- Elevator screw terminals up to 2.5², for ac-supply, load and DMX IN/OUT
- DMX512 start address / test modes by rotary code switches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160 x 90 (without locking clamp) x 80 mm
- Weight: 450g