6,750 lumen, WUXGA, 1DLP laser projector
Bring bright, vibrant and high resolution visuals into your class or meeting room with the Christie® DWU630-GS. This affordable, low maintenance laser projector provides 20,000 hours of operation coupled with zero consumables for a budget-friendly cost of ownership.
Benefit from the crisp, high-quality images, HD resolution and reliability of 1DLP® technology. Featuring Christie RealBlack™ technology and advancements in solid-state illumination, the DWU630-GS produces an incredible 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio making visuals pop off the screen. Built for reliable, 24/7 operation applications this projector is ideal for education spaces, places of worship and corporate environments.
- High brightness – Advanced, highly efficient laser diodes for 6,750 ISO lumens of light output.
- Unbeatable contrast – Christie RealBlack technology produces an incredible 4,000,000:1 full on/off contrast ratio.
- Range of lenses to choose from – Compatible with all GS Series lenses, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens.
- Whisper quiet – A very quiet noise rating of 36dBA allows it to be placed anywhere in the room without being a distraction.
- Compact and light – One of the smallest and lightest projectors in its brightness class.
- 24/7 operation – 1DLP reliability ideal for high usage environments.
- TAA compliant
4 Segment (RGBY) - 2X or 3X speed
Full on/off (Christie RealBlack™ enabled): 300,000:1, Full on/off (Christie Real Black disabled): 1,200:1
1 x 0.67" DMD
WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
High efficiency blue laser phosphor
Illumination performance (hrs)
20,000 to 50% brightness
Horizontal: 15-91kHz, Vertical: 24- 120Hz
Pixel clock rate
162 MHz (1600 x 1200); 154 MHz (1920 x 1200)
Control & networking
Audible noise (typical 2x wheel speed)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
Shipping dimensions (L x W x H)
- - IR Remote w/ wired remote jack (wire not included)
- - AC Line cords for projector
- - User Manual